Friday, July 03, 2009

Friends

I've spent some time in the last week catching up with some friends. I've been a little anti-social lately, so it's been really nice to get out and socialize. Although it's been busy trying to pack and see the people who are important to me, I'm left with the impression that I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I've been completely awed by all the support and encouragement I've gotten from both friends and family for this trip. I am fully aware that at times I come up with these crazy ideas (like living in my car for two months), and the fact that people don't totally shun me and my eccentric/crazy ways is totally beyond me. Thank you though, I truly appreciate it.

I have two days left, three sleeps. I'm about half way packed up, the bed is in the car, and it's been tested out, briefly, by several different people. The consensus: Surprisingly comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home